If you’re following on this blog, which I started way back in 2011, I am happy to report that the updates I made are now done. I made several updates and fixes, including:
- Fixing broken links. There were quite a few (such is the ephemeral nature of the Internet).
- Converting poem text into HTML tables for easier comparison.
- Replaced some photos with updated photos from Wikimedia or Pexels where appropriate, proper citations added.
- Consistent formatting updates to each poem page. When I first wrote them, there was some drift between how certain pages looked vs. other, newer pages.
- Fixed or replaced, a few non-poem posts that were just really outdated.
- Behind the scenes, fixed markup code in WordPress. The code I
- used predated the current design, and led to some weird behavior.
- Edited and rewrote some historical descriptions for clarity, or expanded on some details.
Anyhow, thanks all for patience, and please continue to enjoy!
P.S. I will be heading to Japan in a few days with the family (first time since pandemic), and hope to provide some updates for this blog, along with the other blog.
Leave a Reply